Mobile Alert Devices
This year 13.5 million people, 65 and older will fall. If you or a loved one experience a medical emergency, time is of the essence. That’s where mobile alert devices can help, connecting you to the right help for the situation, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at the push of a button. Whether you need emergency services or just the assistance of a family member or friend to help you get back on your feet, these devices can help.
- AHI Group works with multiple quality mobile alert device companies across the nation.
- Mobile alert devices allow fast access to help, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Most mobile alert devices will automatically call for help if a fall is detected.
- Mobile alert devices are easy to use and can help you remain independent in your own home.
- Most all mobile alert devices are waterproof, always charged, and within reach to call for help.
- Most all mobile alert devices require no equipment to buy, no long term contract, and have no hidden fees.
Back to Care Options