AHI Group, Inc (AHI) is committed to providing high quality, client – centered, and affordable care services to its clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes or chosen place of residence. AHI helps families find and qualify for funding to pay for their care services through avenues such as the Veterans Administration, Medicaid, Life Insurance Policies, Reverse Mortgages, and more.
AHI was founded by Mark and Kristy Dunning. Mark and Kristy each have a Bachelor Degree of Science in Public Health from Brigham Young University (BYU) with minors in Gerontology and Sociology. Mark also has a Master’s of Public Administration (MPA) from BYU’s Marriott Business School. Both Mark and Kristy are Certified Senior Care Managers and are members of the American Geriatrics Society and Gerontology Society of America.
In 2007, after working in the Fortune 500 Corporate Healthcare world in various sales and operations management roles, Mark and Kristy decided they would like to own their own business in the growing senior care industry. Mark and Kristy launched their own successful non-medical home care agency dedicated to helping seniors stay at home (or chosen place of residence) in their local area of Orange County, Southern California.
In 2010, AHI began offering a turn-key business opportunity focused on helping people start and grow their own non-medical home care agency with the support and backing of home care professionals. AHI now has a membership organization of 300+ independently owned home care agencies with a focus on providing quality care to seniors throughout the United States. To find out if you are a fit for the home care industry and AHI Group, please contact us at the number above today to get more information!
“Thanks for stopping by and visiting our website. At 46 years old, I have seen the need for senior care services with my own grandparents and know that my parents have already told me that when the time comes they want to remain at home rather than going to a nursing home.
I have seen first-hand how quality care services can allow seniors to remain independent for as long as possible and we are committed to providing non-medical care services to seniors across all of North America. Feel free to call us anytime to discuss your family member’s care needs!”
Mark Dunning | President, CEO
“To enable seniors to live healthily and with dignity in their chosen place of residence.”
Our mission will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection – treating and interacting our clients with love, dignity, compassion and empathy,
- Respect – showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity – treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture – nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity – provide our clients an unselfish good hearted staff who are generous with their care and compassion.